Absentee / Vote by Mail Mailing Schedule
November 7, 2017 General Election
• 9/18/2017 -- Data processing of absentee ballot requests begins.
• 9/23/2017 -- UOCAVA ballots begin to be mailed.
• 10/11/2017 -- Opening of Absentee Voting.
• 10/11/2017 - Data entry dates through 10/10/2017 will be mailed.
• 10/11/2017 - All vote by mail packets will be mailed the next business day.
Label information of absentee applicants will be available at approximately 7:00 PM the day of processing.
***** Click here for label printing instuctions *****
Click here to see the description of codes in the Data Export
- Prior to printing your labels make sure the Page Scaling is set to "NONE" – Then select OK to print labels